ZEN WARRIOR WEEK-END No. 2
SARK: 16 – 18 June, 2017
Caragh Couldridge has kindly organised for Caroline to bring the Zen Warrior Week-end work to Sark for both Sark and Guernsey students’ benefit. All five classes (detailed below) will be held in the beautiful Sark Hall with healthy, wholesome meals available straight after class, and at amazing value! Caragh has also offered her log cabins for our exclusive use and they accommodate 12 people (sharing basis) at £40 per person, per night. Please contact Caroline asap if you are interested in booking a space.
Please note: these classes will be presented to suit ALL levels of student ability, although would not be suitable for complete Yoga beginners. Osu, Namaste
Programme of Masterclasses:
- Friday 16 June: 1800 – 1930 – Opening Yoga ‘Poetic Flow’ with Caragh
- Saturday 17 June: 0830 – 1000 – Sun Salutations & ‘Tai Chi Flow’ with Caragh
- Saturday 17 June: 1730 – 1900 – Budokon Principles with Caroline
- Sunday 18 June: 0830 – 1000 – Budokon Yoga Flow with Caroline
Pricing: Individual Masterclasses = £12 per class
Please E-mail Caroline at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to book a space for ANY or ALL of these classes. Please E-mail Caragh regarding accommodation at email@example.com
TROPICAL LA GOMERA
POWERYOGA RETREAT – 6 – 13 May, 2017
A truly amazing, up-lifting and magical place – returning back for more….
- Our yoga venue is a self-sufficient organic farm “Finca Argayall” by the sea, with it’s own natural spring (the water is said to have healing properties!)
- Accommodation comprises an A-frame pyramid, garden rooms, summerhouses and studio apartments – with plenty of choice!
- Accommodation includes all food (3 superb organic vegetarian buffet meals), teas, coffee and still water
- Early morning Meditation & Yoga classes followed by breakfast and the option of two early evening Yoga classes (one with local teacher / one with Caroline) before dinner & evening activities
- Excursions include rainforest walks, cycle rides, kayaks and dolphin spotting trips
- Alternately, you can relax at the Finca and bask in the sunshine, looking out to sea plus there are two on-site swimming pools
- La Finca is a Free Spirit favourite and PowerYoga is thrilled to be given this opportunity to experience this tropical “micro-climate” which guarantees us warm weather (average 22 degrees) in Nov / Dec!
£635 – £760 sharing / + Single Supplement for 7 nights (flights excluded) Bookings via: www.freespirityoga.co.uk – Speak to Jilly on 01273 564230
HERM: YOGA & WELL-BEING
POWERYOGA RETREAT – 20 – 22 October, 2017
Details can be downloaded here: Herm 2017
Spaces will be limited to 20 so it would be wise to register your interest asap.
Prices will remain same as 2016 if fully paid for before end July 2017 – £289 (sharing) / £339 (single)
If you would like to book a space, please e-mail Caroline for a Booking Form.
PALM TREE YOGA, KERALA, SOUTH INDIA
POWERYOGA RETREAT – 18 Feb – 3 March, 2018
- Help wash the baby elephants at the elephant sanctuary
- Visit wildlife parks close by on our Yoga day off
- Palm Tree Yoga Centre overlooks the beach in a peaceful bay in Kerala
- Take a rickshaw ride to the shops & restaurants, only 15 minutes away
- Massages & various Ayurveda treatments available at ridiculous prices!
PRICES TO BE CONFIRMED FROM: www.freespirityoga.co.uk – Speak to Jilly on 01273 564230