9.30 – 11.00
9.30 – 11.00
10:45 – 12:15
Vinyasa Yoga Flow (All levels)
Budokon Yoga (Intermediate)
6.00 – 7.15pm
6:00 – 7:15pm
6.00 – 7.15 pm
|7:30 – 8:45
Restorative / Yin Yoga
Download April 2017 timetable here: April Timetable
NOTE: There are NO classes running on Tues 25 or Thurs 27 April
SPP – St Pierre Park Hotel, Exercise Studio
CCC – Cobo Community Centre, Le Guet
Beach Studio – La Banquette, Abecq GY5 7HL
- TUESDAYS: THERAPEUTIC YOGA – 6.00 – 7.15 pm at St Pierre Park
- WEDNESDAYS: RESTORATIVE / YIN YOGA – 7.30 – 8.45 pm at St Pierre Park (Drop-in: £10 – no need to book. Suitable for ALL levels)
- WEDNESDAYS: SUN POWER YOGA – 6.00 – 7.15 pm at St Pierre Park (Drop-in: £10 – no need to book. Suitable for ALL levels)
- THURSDAYS: THERAPEUTIC YOGA – 6.00 – 7.15 pm at St Pierre Park
- SATURDAYS: VINYASA FLOW – 10.45 – 12.15 pm at St Pierre Park (Drop-in: £10 – no need to book. Not suitable for complete Beginners)
For detail on what each of these Class Styles consist of, please look under “About PowerYoga / About Classes” tab…
One-to-one or ‘small group’ Yoga classes can be organised for any level of student(s) or to work with specific conditions and / or injuries or simply to run through yoga basics to build up confidence before you join a regular class. Caroline has specific experience and excellent feedback in helping students come to terms with and recover from the following:
Back injuries, specifically L4 and L5 weakness / shoulder injuries / kyphosis, lordosis and scoliosis / hip and hamstring tightness and related injuries / sciatic pain / carpel tunnel syndrome / adrenal exhaustion / anxiety and depression / addictions.
Location: Private sessions can be held at whichever location is preferable – your home or the exclusive “NEW” Beach Studio at La Banquette, Albecq.
Price: £50 – 75 mins 1 – 2 persons / £60 – 75 mins 3 – 4 persons / £75 – 75 mins 5 – 6 persons.
Contact: Caroline directly on 258201 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to book your session.
- Please bring a yoga mat if you have one although mats will be available if you need to borrow one.
- Please wear normal yoga clothes (loose clothing in which you can move freely but not trip over).
- It is advisable not to eat a heavy meal for at least 3 hours before class or, if you need to, only snack lightly at least an hour before to obtain the best out of your yoga session.
- Please bring water, as required and a hand towel.
- If you suffer from any condition that will impact on your yoga practice, it is important that you let Caroline know beforehand.
- Please be respectful and turn up ON TIME. You should aim to arrive at least 10 minutes before the class start time so that you have time to sign in, make payment, find your space and not hold up the remainder of students.